Junior Technical Services Analyst
JAC supplies and supports the UK’s most popular Hospital Pharmacy computer software system along with a ground breaking Electronic Prescribing and Medicines Administration recording system. As part of our vision to further extend our support services we are looking to recruit a Junior Technical Services Analyst.
The successful candidate will be part of a highly skilled team, providing technical services to our customers and also to the company. The role involves the installation, upgrade and technical support of JAC products on customer and internal systems. Key to the role is a methodical and logical approach, good problem-solving skills and a desire to provide good customer service. Please refer to Job Description for further details.
The candidate will need to demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail together with the ability to deal rapidly and effectively with support and installation calls. Candidates should possess the ability to work independently, although team working is essential.
This position is based at JAC’s offices in Basildon.
The position is a full-time permanent post.
To provide technical installation, upgrade and support services to JAC customers, ensuring that any faults are accurately progressed within SLA timescales of the customers support contract. Travel to customer sites may be required.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To provide technical support to customer issues.
- Answering and recording technical queries from customers.
- Assisting in correction of data corruption.
- Writing installation documentation for clients.
- Remote configuration of application software
- Remote application upgrades, usually outside of office hours.
Internal IT Solutions
- Installation and maintenance of internal software and hardware.
- Assisting with monitoring internal computer systems.
- Recording of all activities and communications on the company’s internal support system.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Technical Group Manager and will need to demonstrate good interpersonal skills, attention to detail and have an interest in the application of IT to pharmacy and prescribing as part of modern medicines management. Applicants should be self-driven with a positive attitude. They must have a mature outlook, be credible, and comfortable in dealing with the client base. A reliable, tolerant and determined individual who is well presented and professional at all times, with an eagerness to learn.
Salary: £12,500 – £18,000 (plus benefits and based on experience). Additional remuneration will be paid for out-of-hours work based on the Company’s prevailing out-of-hours pay rates.
Hours: Full time – 37.5 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be expected to participate in the Company’s out-of –hours support service in the future.
- Eligibility to join the company pension scheme.
- Eligibility to join the company bonus scheme.
- Expenses as per the company’s policy.
- 25 days leave a year.
Please submit your cv to Denise Allars, Financial Controller via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 12th January 2018.Read More