JAC will be hosting its annual User Conference on the 23rd May in central London to bring together over 160 representatives from sites across the country and internationally for a full day of presentations, workshops and networking.
This year’s agenda has been designed around our users to give them the information, insights and engagement they want to continue to benefit from JAC’s medicines management solution. The conference is a unique opportunity for our users to connect with other sites, understand our products and plans in detail and discuss their questions and progress face-to-face with our leadership team and technical experts.
This year’s key presentation sessions include:
- An update on UK National Strategies in a plenary presentation by Ann Slee, Digital Technology, NHS England.
- Interoperability and the future presented by Ethan Richardson, JAC Product Manager.
- Deploying a Regional Chemotherapy system presented by Dr Arne Westgaard, Oncologist and Project Leader MKB project, South-Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority.
Other programme highlights:
- Business-Intelligence breakfast session featuring the Intellifront reporting dashboards available from ChristianSteven.
- Global Digital Exemplar and Digital Medicines Management Plans presented by Jo Watts, GDE Programme Manager, & Anna Bunch, University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust.
- Updates on JAC support for the Falsified Medicines Directive and GS1.
- Case study of the Pharmatrac pilot implementation at West Cornwall Hospital with David Buller, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Medicines Optimisation & EPMA, Royal Cornwall Hospitals Trust.
We have now reached capacity for this event and registrations are now closed. Highlights and presentations from the event will be made available on request.
For those of you who are joining us, we look forward to hosting you.