To lead and develop a growing professional service, support and project management team, ensure operational efficiency and maintain high standards of client and employee satisfaction.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Demonstrate and execute ‘best in class’ customer service.
- Manage all aspects of the customer service, promoting a professional and efficient service and philosophy to both internal employees and external clients.
- Develop, support and promote the company’s customer service objectives.
- Build client relationships and customer satisfaction through customer facing activities including attendance at
- User group and conferences and representing the company at Board level as required.
- Maintain accurate and timely recording of customer information to the support call database and manage escalation of calls in line with contracted SLA’s.
- Ensure complaints are dealt with speedily and resolved to a favourable outcome.
- Ensure prompt, on-time and on-budget delivery of all product orders, installations, training, upgrades and support services ensuring high client satisfaction.
- Achieve financial targets for delivering on the company’s service revenue and profit goals.
- Exhibit strong leadership and change management skills.
- Staff management of the team including discipline, appraisal, personal development reviews, welfare of the team, absence management and interaction with other departments and heads of department.
- Implement and monitor individual and team performance ensuring that KPI’s maximise sales and customer service levels.
- Ensure that quality standards (ISO 9001) and information security standards (ISO 27001) are maintained and adhered to through the documented business processes.
- Work with the ISQMS facilitator to implement, monitor and improve business processes in line with the organisations Information Security and Quality Management System.
- Contribute to the on-going growth and development of the business by being part of the management team.
- Produce quarterly reports to the Directors detailing, customer feedback, complaints, root cause analysis, trend analysis and forecasts, support desk statistics.
- Customer satisfaction research to identify customers experience of service.
Applicants should ideally be an accomplished Client Services Manager with a high degree of ability and experience in running a customer service team, a proven achiever with an excellent track record. Applicants should have the following attributes:
- At least 5 years’ experience within a customer service or customer facing role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good ability to motivate and influence.
- A proactive manager able to take ownership of a busy services department.
- Able to produce detailed analysis and reports highlighting trends and making recommendations for improvement.
- Excellent IT skills, including a good working knowledge of MS Office. Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Experience of identifying and implementing necessary process changes and driving through cultural and behavioural changes.
- Qualifications in an appropriate subject relating to this post.
Additional attributes which would be an advantage are:
- Knowledge and/or experience of working within the hospital medicine management industry (Pharmacy and/or electronic prescribing).
- Customer Service management experience within the software sector.
- Experience of working within Healthcare IT.
Significance of Role
A key role in ensuring that the organisation delivers on service promises at all points within the delivery chain and helping the organisation to deliver continuous improvements to the benefit of the customer, the service and the business.
It is the overall goal of the company to develop its current and future markets and the Client Service Manager will be expected to recognise and support the business objectives of the company. These include:
- Being able to travel both within current and future markets as may be deemed necessary from time to time.
- Understanding, supporting and communicating both internally and externally the company’s vision and goals.
- Understanding the financial targets of the company and recommending activities in support of these targets.
£60 -70k negotiable and based on experience
- Eligibility to join the company pension scheme.
- Eligibility to join the company bonus scheme.
- Expenses as per the company’s policy.
- 25 days leave a year.
- Relocation assistance.
Closing date for applications is Friday 23rd March 2018.
For further information, an application form and job description please contact firstname.lastname@example.org