The function of the role is to match drug data according to NHS rules defined. The post holder will also be responsible for drug data analysis and mapping of this data in accordance to pre-defined rules.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• To review drug data provided.
• To match the drug data in accordance to the pre-defined rules.
• To peer review work of others.
• To indicate data trends.
• Providing daily progress updates.
• To undertake any other duties as requested by the Customer Services Supervisor, Client Services Manager or Head of Operations.
The successful applicant will possess excellent oral and written communication skills and a high level of secondary / further education (GCSE grade C or above).
Applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a focus and determination to deliver a first-class service. Any of the following experiences would be advantageous:
• Working in Healthcare.
• Experience of Microsoft Office is essential – this task will predominantly require the use of Excel.
• Previous experience of IT Healthcare industry.
• Experience in business administration.
An understanding of Microsoft Office is essential.
The position will require co-operation across all departments; operationally the position will report to the Client Services Manager.
Please submit your CV and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 30th April 2019