A self motivated individual capable of working independently as well as in a team. The ability to prioritise and work to deadlines is important along with good communication skills. Analysis and problem solving form an important part of the day to day role.
Develop software for our current product with the creation of new functionality as well as enhancements to existing functionality.
- To develop new web software functionality.
- To enhance existing web software functionality.
- To interpret and code functionality from product specifications.
- To be able to analyse existing code.
- Unit test software functionality.
Specific Job Skills:
- HTML 5
- Bootstrap and Knockout.js
Preference will be given to candidates with the additional job skills
- Crystal Reports
- InterSystems Cache – training will be given in Cache where necessary
- Microsoft Office
- Healthcare Experience
£40-45k + Benefits
Closing date for applications is Friday 14th September 2018.
For further information, an application form and job description please contact JAC HR via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org