The function of the role is primarily customer facing, in the provision of first line response for software support for JAC customers and dealing with customer enquiries. The post holder will also be responsible for providing administration of service desk calls and maintaining an exceptionally high level of customer service.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• To log all support calls to the Service Desk (telephone, email, web) using CRM software (Salesforce) in preparation for investigation, and to progress new and existing cases with other teams.• Monitor Client Services’ cases to ensure progression and provide updates to customers.
• To provide administration and training support to the Client Services team and internal teams in the maintenance of data in Salesforce.
• Provide resolutions to basic support queries.
• Monitor and provide access to the JAC Forum and the JAC Customer Portal.
• Support all departments with Salesforce housekeeping tasks.
• Create and update the Service Desk processes with support from the Customer Services Supervisor and Client Services Manager.
• Create and maintain training documentation for the Service Desk, along with general proofreading tasks.
• To participate in a system of Performance Appraisal.
• To undertake any other duties as requested by the Customer Services Supervisor, Client Services Manager or CEO.
It is the overall goal of the company to develop its current and future markets and the Junior Customer Service Desk Administrator will be expected to recognise and support the business objectives of the company. These include:
• Understanding, supporting and communicating both internally and externally the company’s vision and goals.
• Understanding the financial targets of the company and recommending activities in support of these targets.
The successful applicant will possess excellent oral and written communication skills and a high level of secondary / further education (GCSE grade C or above).
Applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a focus and determination to deliver first class customer service. Any of the following experiences would be advantageous:
• Working in an IT Service Desk environment
• Experience of using service desk software tools
• Previous experience of IT Healthcare industry
• Experience in business administration
An understanding of Microsoft Office is essential.
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000
• Eligibility to join the company pension scheme.
• Eligibility to join the company bonus scheme.
• Expenses as per the company’s policy.
• 25 days leave per year.
The position will require co-operation across all departments; operationally the position will report to the Client Services Manager.
Please submit your CV and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th April 2019.