A self motivated individual capable of working independently as well as in a team. The ability to prioritise and work to deadlines is important along with good communication skills. Analysis and problem solving form an important part of the day to day role.
To provide software testing of newly developed features and enhanced functionality.
All aspects of quality control:
- Analysing Salesforce support calls from the helpdesk.
- Attend specification review meetings and walk-thrus.
- Review of use cases and usability of functionality based on JIRA Epics and Stories.
- Review and contribute to test plans for Interface testing, Stock Control and Prescribing programs according to operational requirements.
- Implement tests at all test levels, execute and log the tests, evaluating the results.
- Execution of exploratory tests.
- Regression tests.
- All other forms of testing necessary.
- Generation of problem reports with accompanying data analysis.
- Generation of test plans for problem resolution software.
- Retesting of problem report resolution software.
- Scripting of automated tests.
- Review of tests developed by co-workers.
- Training of internal teams on new releases.
- Support for beta sites.
- Patch testing.
- Revision testing.
- Proof reading of release notes.
- Any other tasks as requested by the Quality Control Manager.
- Microsoft Office.
- Logical thinker with analytical abilities.
- Good Understanding of computer systems.
- Knowledge of JAC systems and software.
- Use of automated testing tools.
- ISTQB Foundation Qualification.
- Previous use of Jira and Confluence.
Quality Control Analyst
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by closing date of 6th July 2018.