- To support the delivery of a rebranding exercise across JAC.
- To work closely with all departments and to ensure that their documentation conforms to the new brand guidelines.
- Assist the Marketing Manager and Marketing Assistant with the successful roll out of the new brand and minimise disruption during the rebrand project.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Over the last few years, JAC has invested in developing a marketing led approach to corporate affairs to support ongoing business growth for the long-term future. This approach is designed to capitalise on the success of both the company’s products in our target markets and the company’s reputation for domain-expertise and project delivery.
As part of a wider corporate renaming project, JAC Computer Services Ltd is changing its name and branding.
The key objectives of the role are, but not limited to, the following:
- Using Adobe Creative Cloud and the Microsoft suite of products, transfer technical, product, quality and promotional documentation into the new brand format.
- Work proactively with all parts of the business to ensure the new brand is applied appropriately to relevant materials including print, online, video, exhibition materials and merchandise.
- Act as the new brand champion and be the point of reference for all personnel on the new brand’s use.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager, liaise with external design agencies to produce new collateral as required.
- Report regularly on the progress of the rebranding project, flagging up any issues and challenges to ensure the project runs smoothly.
The role is an opportunity for a self-confident and motivated early career designer or marketer with substantial design skills and interest seeking the opportunity to test and grow their skill set. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A sound understanding of design principles
- A portfolio of previous design work
- Experience of supporting a rebrand in another organisation.
- The ability to develop professional relationships with staff across the organisation
- An understanding and appreciation of cultural differences in the two office locations
- Excellent communication skills.
It is the overall goal of the company to develop its current and future markets and the Rebranding Assistant will be expected to recognise and support the business objectives of the company by:
- Being able to travel occasionally to the WellSky office in Eindhoven for short periods of time.
- Understanding, supporting and communicating both internally and externally the company’s vision and goals.
- Up to £25,000 pa pro rata based upon experience
- Eligibility to join the company pension scheme.
- Expenses as per the company’s policy.
- 25 days leave a year.
Please submit your CV and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th May 2019