Achieve Sales of JAC Products, Services and Growth programmes to existing and new JAC Customers.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Build pipelines and forecasts
- Develop and own a new “Pro-active” Sales Management strategy for inside sales and growth programmes.
- Manage and own Tender bids and proposals. • Provide input to Marketing and Product Management.
- Ensure adequate handover to Customer Service teams and continue to assist with relationship management of clients post sale.
- Attend appropriate Sales & Marketing meetings, exhibitions, user groups and conferences as required.
- Record and track all Sales leads and Opportunities on the Company’s Sales tracking system.
- Provide input to Management as required.
Applicants should be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Have a mature outlook, credible, and comfortable in dealing with prospective and existing clients. Be reliable, tolerant and determined. Well presented and business like. Able to work alone and as part of a team. Sufficiently mobile and willing to travel including possible overnight stays. Be open to new experiences, responsibility and accountability. Applicants should ideally possess the following attributes:
- Excellent Sales record preferred
- Knowledge of Healthcare IT including Technology, Software and procurement processes
- Experience in Medication Management systems would be an advantage.
- Good negotiation and client relationship management skills.
- Strong problem solving with analytical skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be adept in use of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, Internet, email and sales tracking software (Salesforce)
- Must be a competent writer of business letters, documents and proposals.
- Experience in Clinical Healthcare Software solutions.
Applicants must be willing to commute to Basildon on occasion. Able to work flexible or extended hours when required. Have clean or near clean driving licence. Applicants should also be in possession of a valid Passport and have no restrictions on travelling abroad. Applicants will be required to travel outside of the UK from time to time to work with other Corporate business teams and Partners.
It is the overall goal of the company to develop its current and future markets and the Customer Sales Consultant will be expected to recognise and support the business objectives of the company. These include:
- Being able to travel both within current and future markets as may be deemed necessary from time to time.
- Understanding, supporting and communicating both internally and externally the company’s vision and goals.
- Understanding the financial targets of the company and recommending activities in support of these targets.
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience) OTE expected to be between £60,000 and £90,000
- Commission on Sales
- Car Allowance
- Eligibility to join the company pension scheme.
- Expenses as per the company’s policy.
- 25 days leave a year.
Salary: Negotiable (Expected OTE £60-90k)
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com