To provide technical installation, upgrade and support services to JAC customers, ensuring that any faults are accurately progressed within SLA timescales of the customers support contract. Travel to customer sites may be required on rare occasions.
- To provide technical support to customer issues.
- Answering and recording technical queries from customers.
- Assisting in correction of data corruption.
- Remote installation and configuration of application software
- Remote application upgrades, both within and outside of office hours.
- Writing installation documentation for clients.
- Installation and maintenance of internal software and hardware.
- Assisting with monitoring internal computer systems.
- Recording of all activities and communications on the company’s internal support system, this requires attention to detail as all steps must be recorded.
- InterSystems CACHE configuration and Object script
- Microsoft Office
- Working in a technical support environment, preferable within Healthcare
- Windows Server and desktop
Preferred additional skills:
- Network configuration and maintenance
- Load balancer configuration
- Bandwidth monitoring
The successful candidate will report directly to the Technical Group Manager and will need to demonstrate good interpersonal skills, attention to detail and have an interest in the application of IT to pharmacy and prescribing as part of modern medicines management.
Applicants should be self-driven with a positive attitude. They must have a mature outlook, be credible, and comfortable in dealing with the client base. A reliable, tolerant and determined individual who is well-presented and professional at all times, with an eagerness to learn.
Salary: Up to £42,000 per annum (plus benefits and based on experience)
Additional remuneration will be paid for out-of-hours work based on the Company’s prevailing out-of-hours pay rates
Full time – 37.5 hours per week
The successful candidate will be expected to participate in the Company’s out of hours support service in the future when they have enough experience.
- Eligibility to join the company pension scheme.
- Eligibility to join the company bonus scheme.
- Expenses as per the company’s policy.
- 25 days leave a year.
Please submit your CV and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 21st June 2019